A little sang emotion is normal, but too much can be harmful, a Chinese news outlet has editorialized
While governments are no longer the sole provider of residential land in China, property prices will be affected technically, but to a limited extent, says scholar
The best way to support poor students is to customize funds or help for each family to suit their particular conditions, as non-targeted poverty alleviation is not effective
An editorial in the Southern Metropolis Daily calls for policies to boost the fertility rate amid growing labor shortage concerns
The successful bid by a Chinese semiconductor manufacturer to buy a US company is not indicative of broader trends, an expert says
1. Braised eggplant, grilled cauliflower, and fried noodles with sliced pork: the Baopals pals, Charlie, Jay and Tyler, order their meal at a Hunanese restaurant in Shanghai.
2. Jay and Charlie attend a summit on e-commerce entrepreneurship in early July.
3. Jay and Charlie say they are trying to build trust between expats and Taobao vendors, and to dispel the common misconception that products made in China are of low quality.
4. This startup experience has convinced the team of China’s promising business environment.
5. The trio still cannot figure out how on earth deliveries in China can arrive so quickly.
6. Jay and Charlie look after the company’s operations and team building, while Tyler handles all the tech work.
A recent fire in a suburban district of Beijing catalyzed a citywide campaign to demolish illegal buildings and evict migrant workers, on top of the capital’s attempts to deal with issues of overpopulation and shoddy construction
After a year of trials, China is set to roll out a three-level supervisory system nationwide to oversee all public officials according to a new set of legal standards
Several drug rehabilitation centers in southern China’s Zhejiang Province have employed virtual reality to help drug users abandon their addiction
China’s English training market has been expanding rapidly, especially for children, and despite the shortfall in qualified teachers, it is attracting a lot of investment, especially to the online-only market