Offering 14 years of free schooling remote areas can provide the poor with knowledge-based skills to raise themselves and develop their hometowns
China is four to five years ahead of all other players, and households will have access to the technology in the next 10-15 years, says top scientist
The news that two major express delivery firms are to raise prices should sound an alarm against monopolistic practices and potential price-fixing
Some of the qualities that have earned Japanese manufacturing a global reputation are now gradually pushing it towards a downfall
Education-oriented robots need to overcome the challenges of homogenization and toy-like features
1. Braised eggplant, grilled cauliflower, and fried noodles with sliced pork: the Baopals pals, Charlie, Jay and Tyler, order their meal at a Hunanese restaurant in Shanghai.
2. Jay and Charlie attend a summit on e-commerce entrepreneurship in early July.
3. Jay and Charlie say they are trying to build trust between expats and Taobao vendors, and to dispel the common misconception that products made in China are of low quality.
4. This startup experience has convinced the team of China’s promising business environment.
5. The trio still cannot figure out how on earth deliveries in China can arrive so quickly.
6. Jay and Charlie look after the company’s operations and team building, while Tyler handles all the tech work.
The rapid expansion of China’s high-speed rail network has seen a growing number of local governments contend for the booming business
The death of a graduate targeted by a pyramid scheme reveals how scams have penetrated Chinese society, and even its financial markets